The EWF and Accenture will be hosting a breakfast reception in honor of Vice Admiral Jan Tighe, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare/ Director of Naval Intelligence for United States Navy. Jan was the 2017 EWF Women of Influence Recipient - Public Sector.
This is a private event and by invite only.
The reception will be located in the hotel Atrium private dining area.
About the Women of Influence Awards
EWF supports our members in achieving their goals and advancing their careers by celebrating each other’s accomplishments and acknowledging the ideas and contributions of the women around us. Most notably, each year we present Women of Influence Awards to individuals who have made outstanding contributions in the corporate, government/academic and vendor sectors, as well as a "One to Watch” award acknowledging an up-and-coming thought leader.
Co-presented by Accenture and Alta Associates, the annual Women of Influence Awards honor four women for their accomplishments and leadership roles in the fields of Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy.
These awards recognize women in four categories:
- Public Sector or Academia
- Private Solutions Provider
- Corporate Practitioner
- "One-to-Watch" - honoring an up-and-coming thought leader
Judges select the winners based upon a six-point set of criteria:
- A positive influence on the professional community
- The application of creativity or innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges
- A demonstrated commitment to the highest ethical standards
- A history of designing and implementing effective solutions
- Sustained record of accomplishments and contributions to the field
- Service as mentor of trusted advisor to colleagues, students and others
View the 2017 WOI Recipients HERE