Target & 3M are Corporate Benefactors for Executive Women's Forum (EWF) and we are partnering to host the next Minneapolis/St. Paul EWF Regional Event.
EWF Regional events are informative, informal and designed to help EWF members make personal and lasting connections, as well as to provide encouragement and support in our busy lives.
Date & Time: Thursday, September 28 from 12:30-5:00 PM CDT.
Location: Target Plaza Commons, 1011 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis MN 55403
Please feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues in your area that work in the Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy fields. Be sure they submit their RSVP using the link above.
We hope to see you there!
Brenda Bjerke, Target
Judy Hatchett & Renee Peterson, 3M
Our agenda for the event includes:
(subject to change)
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Registration and Check-in
Please bring Government issued ID for check-in
1:00 pm - 1:10 pm
Brenda Bjerke, Senior Director Target Corporation
1:10 pm - 1:55 pm
Global Women's Study
Joyce Brocaglia, Founder, CEO of Executive Women's Forum
1:55 pm - 2:40 pm
Managing Legal Risk in the Cloud
Kirstin Hibbard, Senior Information Technology Counsel &
Maggie Lassack, Senior Privacy Counsel, 3M
2:40 pm - 3:10 pm
Information Security Awareness Program
Talya Gepner, Director Training and Awareness, Target Corporation
3:10 pm - 3:20 pm
3:20 pm - 4:05 pm
Your IoT Network R Belong To Me: Why Segmentation is not Enough To Resolve IoT Risk
Yolonda Smith, Director of Product Management, Pwnie Express
4:10 pm - 5:00 pm
Networking Happy Hour
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Half day meetings consists of a guest keynote, panels and open networking.