- About Us
|EWF Corporate Award Hall Of Fame|
The EWF Corporate Award Hall of Fame:
Each year we recognize one corporation for their efforts in advancing and promoting women in their organization. The EWF Corporate Award looks at corporate performance, sustainability, women in key positions, and corporate governance.
2017 EWF Corporate Award Winner – Accenture
Congratulations to Accenture for winning the 2017 EWF Corporate Award! We’d like to thank Accenture for its commitment to promoting and advancing women! This award is a tribute to Accenture’s management and board, who have prioritized offering leadership positions to talented women, as well as providing a female-friendly corporate culture fostering their professional development. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and embedded in its core values.
Here are some supporting points:
• Accenture’s board of directors includes five women, one of which is the lead director.
In addition, Accenture is committed to the following programs:
• Getting to Equal: Accenture has committed to achieve a gender-balanced workforce by 2025. The company’s path to gender balance is based on transparency, which creates trust. Accenture publishes workforce demographics in many countries worldwide. The company demonstrates a strong commitment to not only hiring more women, but also advancing them in their careers.
• Women Promotions: In 2016 Accenture was proud to announce a record number of leadership promotions for women. This action was a significant example of a commitment to advance and develop the women already part of the Accenture team.
• US Benefits: Accenture benefits include expanded parental leave that doubles maternity leave to 16 weeks. To put this in context, in the United States, millions of women have no paid leave, and one in four new moms go back to work within 10 days after childbirth.
• Corporate Citizenship: Accenture is helping to make a difference in the world. The company is paving the way for gender parity and tackling many other societal issues such as diversity and inclusion.