Thursday, April 12, 2018
The Mid-America Club, 200 E. Randolph Dr, 80th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601
Agenda (subject to change):
2:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Registration and Check-in
Please bring Government issued ID for check-in
3:00 – 3:15 p.m.
3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
All About Your brand
This presentation will be a discussion about knowing and leveraging your brand to grow your people, yourself and your revenue.
A Brand is not static – How do you look beyond the norm?
Start with the end in mind – Where do you want to go with your business?
Move your brand from the inside out – Is everyone talking about the same products or services you offer?
Expanding your brand – What options do you have that are feasible?
Supporting your brand – What tools should I be considering keeping my brand relevant and noticed?
Heidi Trieschmann, Growth Strategist, Growth Strategy Institute
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Storytelling in Business - An Interactive Exercise
Whether you deliver the goods in words, video, or even infographics, you need to tell a good story that will connect with your audience and encourage them to take action.
Jill Pollack, Chief Story Wrangler, Story Mode
Beth Nyland, Corporate Poet, Story Mode
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Networking event including appetizers & beverages
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications