Regional Meeting hosted by State Street
Thursday, July 26, 2018
State Street - Channel Center
FL 2 Thunderbird
1 Iron Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Agenda (subject to change):
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Registration and Light Breakfast
Please bring Government issued ID for check-in
9:00 – 9:15 a.m.
Joyce Brocaglia, Founder of Executive Women's Forum and CEO of Alta Associates
9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
10:00 – 10:15 a.m.
10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
11:15 – 11:30 a.m.
11:30 – 12:00 p.m.
12:15 – 1:30 p.m.
Optional Networking Luncheon in South Boston
(Location to be determined.)
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications