Regional Meeting hosted by State Street
Thursday, July 26, 2018
State Street - Channel Center
FL 2 Thunderbird
1 Iron Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Agenda (subject to change):
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Registration and Light Breakfast
(Please bring Government issued ID for check-in.)
9:00 – 9:15 a.m.
Joyce Brocaglia, Founder of Executive Women's Forum and CEO of Alta Associates
9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
Panel Discussion: “Developing, Attracting, and Retaining Female Talent in the Information Security, Risk Management, and Privacy Fields”
Ans Claiborn, Managing Director, Governance and Program Management, State Street Corporation
Nazira Carlage, Senior Manager, Product Security, Dell
Julie Fitton, Vice President, Digital Product Security, Stanley Black & Decker
Pam Stenson, Chief Resiliency Officer, Alta Associates
10:00 – 10:15 a.m.
10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
Panel Discussion: “Around the World in 60 Minutes: Global Highlights in New Privacy and Cybersecurity Topics”
Katherine Fick, Brand Counsel, IBM Security & Watson CE
Deborah Hurley, Consultant, Advanced Science and Technology Policy
Ayelet Biger-Levin, Senior Manager, Americas Professional Services, Fraud and Risk Intelligence, RSA Security Inc.
Moderated by: Sayoko Blodgett-Ford, Member and Chief Privacy Officer, GTC Law Group
11:15 – 11:30 a.m.
Ellen Moskowitz, Chief Technology Officer, State Street Corporation
Joyce Brocaglia, Founder of EWF and CEO of Alta Associates
11:30 – 12:00 p.m.
12:15 – 1:30 p.m.
Optional Networking Lunch (Attendees pay for their own meal.)
40 West 3rd Street
South Boston, MA 02127
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications