EY is hosting the next New York Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event.
EWF Regional events are informative, informal and designed to help EWF members make personal and lasting connections, as well as to provide encouragement and support in our busy lives.
Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET
EY- Union Square, 841 Broadway, New York, New York
Please join us on Thursday, December 13th at EWF’s New York City Regional Event, hosted by EY! The theme of the event is “The Future of Risk” and participants will be interacting with EY leaders in the Risk, Technology and Cybersecurity spaces. This interactive event will take place in EY’s Union Square “Wavespace.” Events in this location feature advanced facilitation capabilities, a technology suite of tools and global subject matter experts to create an immersive, exciting but above all, collaborative experience for participants.
- Welcome and opening remarks from Joyce Brocaglia, Founder of the EWF
- Keynote presentation from Amy Brachio, Global and Americas Advisory Risk Leader at EY
- Three small group breakout sessions:
o Participants will be split into three groups, which will rotate through different team-building exercises and activities, facilitated by EY leaders
o Activities at each station will utilize advanced Wavespace technology, such as onsite hubs designed to bring people together to drive consensus and pace around collaboratively designed solutions
o Breakout sessions are meant to enable out of the box thinking and challenge traditional ways of working
- Networking Reception
We have reached capacity for the event.
Please sign up for the wait list and we will contact you if additional spots open up.
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications