McAfee is hosting the next Virginia Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event.
EWF Regional events are informative, informal and designed to help EWF members make personal and lasting connections, as well as to provide encouragement and support in our busy lives.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm ET
McAfee - 11911 Freedom Circle(in Reston Town Center), 2nd Floor, Reston, VA
8:30-9:00 Registration (Light Breakfast)
9:00-9:15 Opening Remarks
9:15-10:15 Leadership Journey
10:30-10:45 Coffee Break
10:45-11:45 Fireside Chat: Balance in the Workplace
Suzanne Hall – EWF Board Member and CISO at Circle K
Goldy Kamali – Founder & CEO at FedScoop/Scoop News Group
Theresa Martillano, VP, Domain Risk Lead Officer, Enterprise Risk Management at Freddie Mac
Rebecca McHale, CISO at Booz Allen Hamilton
Gigi Schumm – SVP World Wide Sales at ThreatQuotient
Candace Worley – Chief Technical Strategist at McAfee
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications