PwC with Cox Communications, is hosting the next Atlanta Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event.
EWF Regional events are informative, informal and designed to help EWF members make personal and lasting connections, as well as to provide encouragement and support in our busy lives.
Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 8:00 am - 1:30 pm ET
Cox Communications Technology- 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, CTech Building B - Governor’s Hall BC, Atlanta, GA 30328
Registration & Light Breakfast
Welcome Address & Keynote Presentation
Joyce Brocaglia, Founder, EWF & CEO, Alta Associates
Sloane Menkes, Cybersecurity Principal at PwC
Panel Discussion I - Leadership Journey
Lynda Fleury, Vice President, CISO at Unum
Kim Keever, Senior Vice President, CISO at Cox Communications
Deb Wheeler, CISO at Delta Air Lines
Aparna Giridharadas, Cybersecurity Director at PwC (Moderator)
Panel Discussion II - How to be a Cybersecurity Influencer
Patty Smith, Vice President, CISO at Cox Automotive
Linda Marcone, Director Information Security (CISO) at Serta Simmons Bedding
Phyllis Woodruff, VP of Enterprise Cyber Programs at Fiserv
Kristen Maynes, Cybersecurity Director at PwC (Moderator)
11:45 AM-12:00 PM
Kevin Campbell, Cybersecurity Principal at PwC
Networking and Luncheon
(Lunch will be provided.)
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications