Nike and McAfee are hosting the next Portland Area
Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event:
"Unleashing the Power of Connection:
Advancing Women in Privacy, IT Security and Risk"
EWF Regional events are informative, informal and designed to help EWF members make personal and lasting connections, as well as to provide encouragement and support in our busy lives.
Thursday, April 18, 2019 from 12:30-6 pm PT
Tiger Woods Center, Nike World Headquarters, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, Oregon
12:30 – 1:00 PM
Pre-registration and ID required
1:00 – 1:15 PM
Mona-Lisa Pinkney, Sr. Director, GRC, Nike
Laura Bright, Software Development Engineer, McAfee
1:15 – 2:00 PM
When Worlds Collide: Managing the Busy Intersection of Cyber and Privacy
Diana Kelley, CTO Cybersecurity, Microsoft
2:00 – 2:15 PM
2:15 – 3:00 PM
3rd / 4th Party Risk in Cloud, Mobile, AI and Machine Learning Environments - what to expect and how to be prepared.
Mona-Lisa Pinkney, Sr. Director, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Nike
Anne Bradley, CPO, Nike
Ping Look, Cybersecurity Practice Manager, Microsoft
Brooke Noelke, Cloud Transformation Strategist, McAfee
Heather Ratcliffe, Director, Product & Technology | Privacy & Preference, T-Mobile
3:00 – 3:45 PM
"Managing Your Biggest Insider Threat: The Confidence Game”
Linda Dolceamore, Director of Leadership Development, EWF
3:45 – 4:00 PM
4:00 – 4:45 PM
Cultivating Confidence: Empowering Women & Advancing Women in Privacy, IT Risk and Security
Kat Robison, AGC, Global Privacy & Security, Nike
Susan Brye, Senior Director, Third-Party Oversight T-Mobile US. Inc.
Susan Lyon-Hintze, Partner and Founder, Hintze Law PLLC
Candace Worley, VP & Chief Technical Strategist, McAfee
4:45 – 5:00 PM
Anne Bradley, VP & Chief Privacy Office, Nike
5:00 – 6:00 PM
Networking Happy Hour
On the patio outside Bay Hill
6:00 – 7:00 PM
Optional Nike Company Store shopping event
VIEW SPEAKER BIOGRAPHIES HERE
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications