HCL, Target and Wells Fargo are hosting an
Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity to meet and interact with other EWF alumni.
When: Friday, July 26, 2019, 1:30 pm-5:00 pm
Where: Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel & Convention Center, Prestige Shantiniketan, Hoodi, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560048
Agenda (subject to change):
1:30 - 2:00 pm:
Registration (ID and Pre-registration required)
2:00 - 5:00 pm:
- Leadership Insights Panel
- Gaining Competitive advantage through Regulatory & Risk Management - This session will discuss the ranging impact of regulatory developments globally and the enterprise’s overall risk exposure. Regulations are bringing with them significant operational and business transformation and complying with the mandates can prove to be a competitive advantage. Speakers will address some of these challenges at the engagement level as well as emerging areas of Regulatory focus including On Data Protection & Privacy; new developments like India Privacy law.
- Secure development- Security integrated into the life-cycle vs. at the end. Think differently, think secure. Proactive steps taken throughout the development life-cycle helps to detect, accelerate response to vulnerabilities rather than knowing it at the later stage.
- Leadership Journey- Our world is rapidly changing. Security, risk and privacy are becoming increasingly complex as they try to keep pace with technology innovation. What was successful before, is unlikely to continue and your soft skills are even more important in this fast paced digital world. Understanding organizational dynamics and the process of how things get done is key to achieve a positive, collaborative end result. As requirements continue to grow, there is a shift in the level of ownership and accountability vs. the direct authority, which means influence is critical for your success. Hear Brenda share her career journey and learned important lessons along the way.
- Nidhi Agarwal, Sr. Engineering Manager, Target
- Savi Bhandary, General Manager, Regulatory Risk, HCL Technologies
- Brenda Bjerke, Sr. Director, Information Risk Management, Target
- Juhi Ramani, Program Manager, Dell
- Urvashi Sen, Acting Chief Privacy Officer & Global Head Regulatory Risk, HCL Technologies
- Visagan Subburayalu, Director of Information Security, Target
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications