Northwestern Mutual is hosting an
Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event
in Milwaukee, WI
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity to meet and interact with other EWF alumni.
Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm CDT
Northwestern Mutual – 733 N Van Buren St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
12:30 - 1:00 pm
(Photo ID and pre-registration required)
1:00 - 1:30 pm
EWF Welcome and Opening Remarks
Fawaz Rasheed, Vice President and CISO, Northwestern Mutual
1:30 - 2:20 pm
Ann Yeung, VP of Engineering, CTO, Career Distribution, Northwestern Mutual
Women Who Code Director, Chicago Network
2:20 - 3:10 pm
Panel on Identity and Access Management
Jennifer Steffen, Senior Director of Identity and Access Management, Northwestern Mutual
Robert Parbs, Principal Security Engineer, Northwestern Mutual
Tiffany Dillon, Assistant Director of Identity and Access Management, Northwestern Mutual
3:10 - 3:30 pm
3:30 - 4:20 pm
Define Your Own Career Path – It’s a Long Path so Pacing Yourself is OK!
Dawn Cappelli, VP Global Security & CISO, Rockwell Automation
Dawn Cappelli, VP Global Security & CISO, has programmed nuclear power plants, protected National Special Security Events from cyber attacks alongside the Secret Service, and was president of the PTA and boosters for the high school football and tennis teams. Dawn will describe the impact of company cultures on juggling career and personal life and challenge leaders to create a culture that accommodates constantly changing priorities.
4:20 - 4:30 pm
4:30 - 6:00 pm
Reception and Networking
Northwestern Mutual – Cream City Labs
Space is limited! Reserve your spot today!
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications