AIG is an
Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event
in Charlotte, NC
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity to meet and interact with other EWF alumni.
When: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Where: AIG, 200 S College St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Agenda (subject to change)
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm: Registration
2:30-2:45 pm: Kick Off Remarks, Joyce Brocaglia, Founder of Executive Women's Forum, CEO of BoardSuited and CEO of Alta Associates
2:45 pm - 3:00 pm: Welcome Remarks, Rich Baich, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), AIG
3:00 pm - 3:45 pm: Fireside Chat - Careers in Cybersecurity, Rich Baich, CISO, AIG and Valerie Abend, Managing Director, Accenture
3:45 pm - 4:30 pm: Deep Dive - Technology Analyst Program (TAP): Rich and Valerie will chat with recent graduates of the TAP; Justine Valdes, Security Engineer and Anna Wallace, IT Tech Analyst
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Networking Opportunity
Space is limited for this EWF Regional Meeting.
Register now to reserve your spot!
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications