JPMorgan Chase is hosting an
Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) Regional Event
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity to meet and interact with other EWF alumni.
When: Friday, September 6, 2019, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Chase Tower Conference Center, 10 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL
Agenda (subject to change)
8:00 am - 8:30 am
Breakfast and Registration (Government Issued ID and Pre-Registration Required)
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Theme: Innovation and Transformation
- Welcome Remarks
- Jason Witty, Head of Cybersecurity & Technology Controls and Global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), JPMorgan Chase
- Panel Discussion - "Innovation and Transformation"
- Moderator:Jason Witty, Head of Cybersecurity & Technology Controls and Global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), JPMorgan Chase
- Julie Bernard, Cyber Principal, Deloitte & Touche
- Nicole Darden Ford, Former Global Vice President, IT & CISO, Baxter International Inc
- Missy Gillette, Program Manager, Cyber Incubator, Booz Allen
- Tina Hauri, President, Bradford Garrett Group
- Deep Dive - "Threat Intelligence"
- Amy Chang, Head of Cybersecurity Intelligence Group, North America, JPMorgan Chase
- Panel Discussion - "Digital Transformation – Cross Industry View"
- Moderator: Diane Rogerson, Head of Community and Consumer Banking and Asset Wealth Management Cybersecurity and Technology Controls, JPMorgan Chase
- Renard Francois, Chief Privacy Officer, JPMorgan Chase
- Pamela Fusco, CISO, Apollo Group
- Patty Watson, CIO, TSYS
*Space is limited for this EWF Regional Meeting.
Register now to reserve your spot!*
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications