You're Invited to a Virtual Regional Meeting hosted by:
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity to meet and interact with other EWF alumni.
When: July 14, 2020 at 10:00 am ET
EWF & PwC Virtual Event: Stepping up to the challenge: The transformational CISO
(subject to change)
As organizations evolve during this crisis, so are their cybersecurity teams. At the center of it all, CISOs are stepping up and driving change like never before. According to our latest PwC Digital Trust Insights Pulse Survey, during the pandemic, CISOs were significantly involved in decision-making around pandemic responses that were both operational and transformational.
Join the EWF and PwC’s Sloane Menkes, Cybersecurity and Privacy Principal- PwC US, Emily Stapf, Cybersecurity and Privacy Principal - PwC US, and Kristen Maynes, Cybersecurity and Privacy Principal, PwC US, as they share key findings from the survey and reflect the views of over 140 responses from CISOs and Heads of IT on the following topics:
- How CISOs and CIOs are adjusting to unique challenges around remote working and return to work planning
- The impact of the crisis on the CISO’s role beyond the war room
- How CISOs can foster diversity on teams and build inclusive workplaces
- The path forward: An action plan for CISOs
Please note that you are registering on a PwC webpage for a virtual event hosted by PwC and the EWF.
Register now to reserve your spot!
(Please note you will be routed to a PwC registration link.)
EWF members and nonmembers are welcome to attend this one-hour event.
EWF Regional Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive CPE credits towards various certifications