The Executive Women's Forum is the largest member organization serving emerging leaders as well as the most prominent and influential female executives in the Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy industries.
The core mission of the Executive Women's Forum is to engage, develop, and advance women leaders in Information Security, IT Risk Management and Privacy.
Our Accomplishments through 2017
OVER 6,000 WOMEN ENGAGED IN THE EWF OVER 15 YEARS
• Hosted inaugural Cybersecurity Women on Capitol Hill Public Private Symposium
• 650+ new EWF CONNECT - online community members
• 155 women reached in 11+ states - Cheer dinners
• Corporate Benefactors hosted regional meetings with over 400 attendees
• 400 women gathered at EWF Meet & Greets at Black Hat and RSA
• 10th annual Carnegie Mellon Master of Science Fellowship awarded
• Announced a new EWF scholarship with Purdue University (CERIAS)
• Co-authored an (ISC)2 “Women in Cybersecurity” study
• 300+ attendees - View from the Top Webinar series
• Upgraded Lift, mentoring program; Over 300 women have participated
A Community of Trust
Founded in 2002, the Executive Women's Forum (EWF)
inspires leaders, transforms organizations and builds businesses through education, leadership development and the creation of trusted relationships. Over a thousand members nationwide — from emerging leaders to senior executives — benefit from EWF programs and events annually.
Since 2002, the EWF has been giving women a voice in their profession. The dialogue that begins at our National Conference which gathers over 400 members, continues throughout the year at regional meetings, Cheer networking dinners, industry meet & greets, our LIFT peer & mentoring program, our Leadership Journey and Voice Privacy initiatives. EWF CONNECT extends our members access to each other through an online community.