EWF Conference Scholarships
At the Executive Women Forum, we believe diversity is a strength in our membership organization, workplace, and the communities the EWF serves. The EWF promotes inclusiveness and equal opportunity for all in its leadership, board, membership, initiatives, policies, and practices, and encourages all member organizations to do likewise.
As part of our commitment to breaking down barriers that prevent underrepresented women in our industry from attending the EWF Annual Conference, we have established scholarships. Scholarship recipients will receive a full conference pass to the 2020 EWF Virtual Conference giving them access to the 3-day programming, including any pre/post sessions, including the Rising Leaders Forum session, an on-demand library of recorded content, and the conference platform and app.
- Must identify as but not limited to women of color(African American, Black, Native American, Alaska Native, Latina, Hispanic, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander), LGBTIQA+ community, Veteran, and any historically underrepresented groups in the field of technology
- Permission for the EWF to list scholarship recipient information on the website, including but not limited to name and organization
- Not an undergraduate student
- Must at least be able to attend the conference, October 20-22, 2020
The strongest candidates:
- Will demonstrate financial need and/or barrier to access
- Can demonstrate how their past and/or current work or life experiences have shaped their desire to enter our field
- Can explain how attending the EWF Virtual Conference will positively impact their tech and/or their communities' career trajectories.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who:
Additional Information about Scholarships:
- If your company is a Sponsor or Partner organization, please contact your manager for available opportunities to attend EWF 2020 Virtual Conference.
- I am a woman in our field, but do not identify as any of the racial/ethnic groups listed. Can I still apply for the scholarship?
- The award of any scholarship is at EWF's discretion. No cash equivalents are available. Scholarships are not transferable. EWF has the right to revoke scholarships if we discover the recipient provided incorrect or misleading information.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS SEPTEMBER 30, 2020!