EWF RISING LEADERS FORUM
The Rising Leaders Forum mission is to engage, develop and advance the EWF Millennial members.
This will be a place to: We are committed to our Millennial’s growth and to preparing our next generation of leaders. Through the Rising Leaders Forum we will offer a variety of initiatives to foster a deeper community experience, provide development opportunities and foster advocacy in Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy.
• Inspire one another
• Build Authentic Relationships
• Expand your Network
• Elevate your inﬂuence and reach
• Forge Alliances
• Co create initiatives
• Participate in Action Teams (Action Teams to be identiﬁed and created)
• Serve as a Rising Leaders Advocate (Advocates take action to bring initiatives to fruition)
• Contribute to a higher purpose
A leadership development program focused on our Rising Leaders members will be launched in 2019. This will be a six month blended learning model program designed to elevate awareness, inﬂuence and impact called “Rising Leaders Experience.”
The EWF is pleased to offer one to one coaching for our Rising Leaders. We offer 3 package options: a four month, six month and nine month option.
The possible coaching topics include but are not limited to:
- Authentic Leadership and Building Presence
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Strategic Thinking and Innovation
- Managing Stakeholders and other Senior Leaders
- Removing Barriers to Success
- Career Management
- Building Confidence
- Elevating your Personal Brand
- Goal Attainment
- Managing Competing Priorities
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to enroll.
Kelly Arnholt, Audit & Compliance Manager at Oracle, Karolyn Maloney, Sr. Director, IT Hygiene & Identity & Access Management at Aetna, and Ariel Saldin Weintraub, Director of Cybersecurity Operations at TIAA are serving as advisors overseeing the Rising Leaders Forum. Linda Dolceamore, EWF Director of Leadership Development serves as the EWF leader for Rising Leaders Forum.
"The Rising Leaders Forum offers multiple initiatives to connect, engage, advance and develop our next generation of leaders."
-Linda Dolceamore, Director of Leadership Development, Executive Women's Forum
Join the EWF Rising Leaders LinkedIn Group:
September 20, 2018 featuring Stephanie Domas, Vice President of R&D, MedSec