"The EWF is a wonderful opportunity to network with executive women in the Risk Management and IT Security fields, while learning information about the profession."
~ Marene Allison, Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Johnson & Johnson
Become a Member Today
Join the Executive Women’s Forum, a unique leadership and learning community designed to advance your career, build your business and create a better workplace for women in Information Security, IT Risk Management and Privacy. The EWF accomplishes this by creating programs and events that facilitate learning and enable the development of trusted relationships. We create initiatives and opportunities to work together to solve common problems, share best practices and explore new solutions. The EWF is committed to empowering women to achieve their professional goals and personal dreams.
The Executive Women’s Forum is a member organization for high potential and high performing Corporate Practitioners in the fields of Information Security, IT Risk Management, Privacy, Governance, Risk and Compliance. Women attending Universities can also join the EWF. If you are an industry professional and your main responsibility is sales, business development or marketing, please contact us directly to find out how you and your company may participate in our organization.
What's in it for me?
- Gain access to women peers, subject matter experts and thought leaders
- EWF Connect - Online Community member
- Discount registration to EWF National Conference
- Access to all Conference keynote presentations
- Host and attend Cheer Networking Dinners
- Attend Regional Meetings at no charge
- LIFT peer and mentoring program
- Access to all webinar series including “A View From the Top Series”
- Access to Leadership Journey, Cyber Security School Challenge & Women of Influence Awards
- Ability to be featured as a blog author
- Special Discounts to Industry Events
- Gain CPE credits
What's in it for my company?
- The opportunity to reward high potential and high performing women
- Develop women leaders through access to programs, events and subject matter experts
- Host regional meetings that highlight your corporate executives and accomplishments
- Showcase your thought leadership as a presenter in “View from the Top” webinar series
- Highlight EWF participation as a differentiator in recruiting women
- Incorporate EWF programming into your affinity groups
- Onboard new and transitioning employees to a suite of education and leadership offerings
- Strengthen internal relationships of employees and develop external alliances
- Work with an EWF Member Engagement Specialist to customize and leverage benefits
- Benchmark best practices
- Engage, Develop and retain women leaders
- Get recognized as a leading supporter of women and diversity in the Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy industries
- Nominate and recognize employees and customers for the Women of Influence Awards
- Provide continuing Professional Education credit ( CPE’s)
Individual Membership Fee
$395.00 for a 12-month membership.
Government & Academic Fee
$195.00 for a 12-month membership.