Nominate a Woman of Influence for the 2018 Awards!
Check out the 2017 Recipients and WOI Hall of Fame HERE.
Providing Acknowledgement and Recognition.
EWF supports our community in achieving their goals and advancing their careers by celebrating each other’s accomplishments and acknowledging the ideas and contributions of the women around us. Most notably, each year we present Women of Influence Awards to individuals who have made outstanding contributions in the corporate, government/academic and vendor sectors, as well as a "One to Watch” award acknowledging an up-and-coming thought leader.
Women of Influence Awards
Presented by Alta Associates, the annual Women of Influence Awards honor four women for their accomplishments and leadership roles in the fields of Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy.
These awards recognize women in four categories:
- Public Sector or Academia
- Private Solutions Provider
- Corporate Practitioner
- "One-to-Watch" - honoring an up-and-coming thought leader
Judges select the winners based upon a six-point set of criteria:
- A positive influence on the professional community
- The application of creativity or innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges
- A demonstrated commitment to the highest ethical standards
- A history of designing and implementing effective solutions
- Sustained record of accomplishments and contributions to the field
- Service as mentor of trusted advisor to colleagues, students and others
View the 2017 WOI Recipients HERE.
Finalists are selected by a panel of judges from nominations submitted by the nominee's peers and will be announced in August 2018. Deadline for submissions is July 31, 2018.
Winners will be presented during an awards ceremony held during the 16th Annual Executive Women's Forum National Conference, October 23-25, 2018 in Scottsdale, Arizona at the Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch. The 2018 nominations form can be found below: